COVID-19 Updates and Reference Information
- SOMERSET COUNTY GOES APPOINTMENT-FREE AT COVID VACCINATION CLINICS
- Residents who are homebound and require vaccination at their residence can obtain appointments through the Somerset County COVID Hotline at (908) 231-7155 or http://www.co.somerset.nj.us/covidQs
- COVID Vaccination Hotline at 908 231-7155.
- You can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- County Testing Sites, Case Numbers and Maps
Center for Disease Control
NJ State Department of Health
- NJ State Department of Health 24/7 Hotline
Somerset County Department of Health
- Somerset County Coronavirus Update Line:
- Prerecorded message updated daily.
North Plainfield Local Information:
Mayor Lawrence La Ronde would like all residents of the Borough of North Plainfield to be assured that your local government is participating at every level of government to continue operations and provide essential services. Police, Fire, Emergency Medical Services and Public Works departments will remain staffed and operational during this crisis. Municipal staff are still reporting to work and available by phone and email to answer question and representatives from all municipal departments make up our Emergency Management and meet regularly to receive and share updated information to adjust response as needed.
All information regarding COVID-19 positive cases is issued by our health department, the Somerset County Health Department.
We are considering for resuming public access to Borough Hall and will be making additional announcements shortly.
We encourage all residents when traveling outside the home for any of the approved activities under Governor Phil Murphy’s executive orders, to practice appropriate social distancing.
Please refer to the following federal, state, local and health related websites for critical information to help you through this time;
Center for Disease Control (CDC)https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
U.S. Department of Laborhttps://www.nj.gov/labor/worker-protections/earnedsick/
State of New Jerseyhttps://nj.gov/
New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hubhttps://covid19.nj.gov/
Somerset County Health Departmenthttps://www.co.somerset.nj.us/residents/covid-19-status